Guest post by Truth:
The spreadsheet that accompanies this article can be found HERE.
I believe that the Psalm 83 War will be fought before September 23 of 2015. Here is my reasoning:
1) In Daniel 9:24, referring to Israel and Jerusalem, Yahuah gives “your people and your holy city” seventy ‘sevens’ (See notes in spreadsheet cell B10).
2) The last of those seventy ‘sevens’ will be complete on September 23, 2015 (see notes in spreadsheet cells J11 and N5).
3) On the Hebrew calendar, 2015 is a shmita year. The last day of that shmita year is September 13, 2015 (see spreadsheet cell M5).
Note: Shmita means “release.” Listen to “The Harbinger” author Rabbi Johnathan Cahn to understand its meaning and its significance. Can be seen HERE.
I believe that the boundaries of present day Israel will be expanded to include some or all of her Abrahamic covenant designated lands; they will be repatriated to her at the end of the shmita year. I believe that this repatriation will be a result of the Psalm 83 War.
4) The Psalm 83 War must be fought before the Ezekiel 38 War. The nations defeated in the Psalm 83 War do not appear among the enemies that come against Israel in the Ezekiel 38 War (see notes in spreadsheet cells M7 and X66). I infer from this fact that they no longer exist or that they are so resoundingly defeated that they no longer pose a threat to Israel.
5) If sacrifice is stopped at the Abomination of Desolation in connection with the Ezekiel 38 War (see spreadsheet cell W22), then the sacrifice must have been started earlier.
6) Sacrifice is not going on now; the Waqf Muslims still control the Temple Mount. The sacrifice cannot start until control of the Temple Mount is rested from the Muslims. It is clear to me that such an event will not occur through peaceful, political means. More, the sacrifice cannot be started until the anointing of the Most Holy Place. The Hebrews must control the Temple Mount in order to be able to anoint the Most Holy Place.
7) According to Daniel 9:24, the Most Holy Place is anointed within the seventy ‘sevens’ which end on September 23, 2015 (see spreadsheet cell J11). This means that the Hebrews will control the Temple Mount on or before September 23, 2015. To me, this implies that the Psalm 83 War will be fought before September 23, 2015.
8) Considering how “The Harbinger” author Rabbi Johnathan Cahn has connected the end of shmita years to major world events, it seems logical to me to place the Psalm 83 War in the ten (10) days that run from September 13, 2015 to September 23, 2015. The war will be short and decisive. Israel will use nuclear weapons. Israel will win.
Please remember that these are my opinions. I am not a prophet. I could be wrong. You are encouraged to study the prophetic scriptures to confirm or deny what I have said here.
Blessings to you in your studies and preparations for the days ahead.