I miss posting.😦 Sorry again for the silence. I got a request from a poster called Truth to publish this post by him about a week ago and in the same time Berryblueberry asked me for the timeline that was published by the same poster. Well, eventually I get the time to just sit in front of the computer and DO it.
As said, the following is a study by Truth. Although I understand were he comes from in his findings, I do not always agree with him. But that does not make his study wrong! So please read study it prayerfully and lets learn from each other. Thanks for sharing Brother!
Psalm 83 War Imminent
An Israeli war appears to be imminent. Recent news articles hint that it may happen this spring. Watch a video about it HERE. It might be psychological warfare, or it might be real. I think that it is real.
Apart from the new articles, and based upon my own study of biblical prophecy concerning the end of the Church Age, I have reason to believe that Israel will go to war against its neighbors either this year or next year. More, I believe that the war will be the prophesied Psalm 83 War.
For the last several months, I knew that there remained only two timelines that could fit both biblical prophecy and the constraint that the animal sacrifice must be abolished within the seven years of the European Neighbourhood Policy Initiative (ENPI). This assumes that these seven years are the “seven” of Daniel 9:27.
On February 10, 2012, the “42 months” of Revelation 11:2 were given to my attention allowing me to eliminate the first timeline. There now remains only one viable timeline. That timeline is the second timeline presented in the Prophecy_v4.0.5.xls spreadsheet associated with this article. Download it HERE. The second timeline is colored yellow.
This article is a follow-up to the “Truth” Update posted on this site on July 5, 2011. The downloadable spreadsheet, Prophecy_v4.0.5.xls, contains new information and is formatted to be more readable and more easily understandable. It is, however, too large to view all of it at once in one screen.
The spreadsheet lays out a logically and scripturally consistent pathway to the fulfillment of the prophecies concerning the second coming of Yahusha (the Messiah) and the end of the Church Age. The content of some of the cells change daily as they contain formulas driven by the current date in cell A3. It is the current state of the prophecy analysis work that I started when I became a believer in 1993.
The spreadsheet contains three colored sections:
Green – events and timings that are independent of any other timeline
Red – Timeline 1, animal sacrifice is abolished August 15, 2012 (This timeline has been logically eliminated. It is included, however, to document why it was eliminated.)
Yellow – Timeline 2, animal sacrifice is abolished September 4, 2013
The summary and assumptions below, although stated as fact, are an hypothesis. I am not a prophet.
1) Israel will fight and win the Psalm 83 war in 2012 or 2013. After that, daily animal sacrifice will be instituted on the Temple Mount.
2) The daily sacrifice will be abolished on September 4, 2013.
3) Jerusalem will be divided by force on September 23, 2015.
4) The Abomination of Desolation will occur on March 17, 2017, which is 1290 days after September 4, 2013. The Abomination of Desolation will mark the beginning of The Great Tribulation.
5) The Great Tribulation will probably last 541 days.
6) The Rapture of the Church will probably occur on Rosh Hashanah (September 9 or September 10) of 2018. I do not know the day or the hour of the Rapture. However, the earliest that the Rapture could occur is March 17, 2017 and the latest that the Rapture could occur is May 11, 2019.
The following assumptions are used:
1) In his first coming, Yahusha fulfilled the Spring Hebrew festivals in precise, literal detail. In his second coming, he will fulfill the Fall Hebrew festivals (Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, and Hanukkah) in precise, literal detail.
2) The seven (7) years of the European Neighbourhood Policy Instrument (ENPI) are the “seven” (7 years) of Daniel 9:27. The ENPI marks the timeframe within which the daily sacrifice will be abolished. The Abomination of Desolation takes place 1290 days after the sacrifice is abolished. Ref. Daniel 12:11. The ENPI began on January 1, 2007 and ends on December 31, 2013. The sacrifice must be abolished before January 1, 2014.
3) The last “seven” of Daniel 9:24 is a Sabbatical seven (7 x 7 x 360 = 17640 days). It began on June 7, 1967 and ends on September 23, 2015.
4) The 42 months of Revelation 11:2 begin on September 23, 2015 and end on March 6, 2019. The Gentiles will NOT trample on the Holy City (Jerusalem) during the Millennium. This eliminates Timeline 1, which ends on Hanukkah, December 2, 2018, as a possible timeline for the fulfillment of prophecy.
5) The 2300 days of Daniel 8:11-14 refer to a time period that runs from the abolishment of the daily sacrifice to the restoration of the temple at Hanukkah.
6) The Abomination of Desolation takes place 1290 days after the abolishment of the daily sacrifice, and so, necessarily occurs after the conclusion of the ENPI. Ref. Daniel 12:11. It marks the beginning of The Great Tribulation, which will continue until the Rapture of the Church. Ref. Matt. 24:15-22.
7) The Great Tribulation has a maximum possible duration of 1260 days. Ref. Rev. 13:5 “The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for forty-two months.” (42 months x 30 days/month = 1260 days)
8) The Great Tribulation will be cut short, but we do not know by how much. Ref. Matt. 24:22. However, the minimum possible duration of The Great Tribulation is zero (0) days.
9) The Rapture is followed by “a year of retribution” (ref. Isaiah 34:8) or “the year of my redemption” (ref. Isaiah 63:4). The fifth trumpet of Yahuah’s Trumpet judgments will last for five (5) months. 5 months x 30 days/month = 150 days. 150 days is the minimum possible length of “the year of my redemption.”
10) 935 days is the maximum possible length of “a year of retribution” (ref. Isaiah 34:8) or “the year of my redemption” (ref. Isaiah 63:4). This is the difference between 3/17/2017 (the earliest possible Rapture date) and 10/8/2019 (the final Yom Kippur before the Millennium begins). I fully expect, however, that “the year of my redemption” will last approximately one calendar year.
11) The sacrifice must be abolished on September 4, 2013 (2300 days prior to Hanukkah, December 22, 2019) in order to fulfill Daniel 8:11-14.
12) Hanukkah 2019 is the only possible date for the termination of the 2300 days. By subtracting 2300 days from Hanukkah 2019, we find that the date for the abolishment of the sacrifice is September 4, 2013. The sacrifice could resume on any date after the Psalm 83 War up to and including September 4, 2013.
13) The daily sacrifice will be abolished on September 4, 2013.
14) The Rapture of the Church will probably occur on Rosh Hashanah, either September 9 or September 10 of 2018, also known as the Festival of the New Moon. A new moon is completely dark. Ref. Mark 13:24. I do not know the day or the hour of the Rapture.
Guidelines for reading the spreadsheet
The best way to read the spreadsheet is to start with the comment in cell C2. Then read the comment in cell I5 (eye-five). After that, scan the green section. Then scan the yellow section. The red section is presented for comparison only, as I believe that I have been able to eliminate it from consideration as a possible pathway to the fulfillment of biblical prophecy. In the yellow section, read the comments for Seal 2 (cell N140), Seal 3 (cell Q141), Seal 4 (cell U142), Seal 5 (cell Z143) and Seal 6 (cell AB144). After that, you are on your own. Many of the cells contain comments in addition to what they show on the surface.
Will these things come to pass? I do not know. We will just have to wait and see. It will be a short wait. If the events and timings set out in this article are to be confirmed, both the Psalm 83 War must be fought and animal sacrifice on the Temple Mount must begin before September 4, 2013.
I am not a prophet and I am not claiming that office. I am, however, a believer, a man of science, and a practically minded watchman. My objective is not knowledge. My objective is to determine right thought, and then, as appropriate, engage in preparation and action for myself, my family, my friends and fellow believers. This is my calling. These are the “talents” that have been entrusted to me.