I want share some thoughts on how I see the current prophetic timeline. Here are some facts:
1) In 1948 the state of Israel was born after an absence of almost 2000 years.
2) We are currently in the midst of the only 7 year agreement ever between the EU and Israel, a possible fulfilment of Dan 9:27. This agreement, the ENP(I), is a confirmation and strengthening of the 1995 Euromed.
3) The ENP ends 31 December 2013. If this is the covenant with many for 7 years, we will have to see at least the Abomination of Desolation happening and with that the dividing of Jerusalem and Israel.
4) The man behind this agreement is currently hidden as an elderly retired gentleman.
5) Daniel states that the final kingdom will be made up of iron and clay, some weak and some strong countries. This can clearly be seen in the current makeup of the EU. The strong countries are pulling the strings and the weak countries are forced to fall in line.
6) Daniel talks about Egypt, Libya and Ethiopia (Modern Sudan) being subdued by the rise of the EU beast (NATO). Is that what happened during the course of 2011? It looks suspicious and time will tell.
7) Revelation talks of three of the 10 horns being subdued before the little horn rise to power. In a very short time we had three government changes in the WEU 10. Two were not democratically voted into power (Greece and Italy) and one was voted in by the people (Spain). Are this possibly at least two of the horns being subdued?
8) Revelation also speaks of a day’s wages being enough to only buy food. Those points to a possible economic collapse were a job and money will be a great luxury. Currently the world is on the edge of a financial meltdown with Europe leading the way. This will also lead to the 666 system were total control will be forced on the people to control buying and selling.
9) Revelation speaks of one of the heads of the beast getting struck by a seemingly deadly wound. The wound will heal and the world will wonder after the beast. Currently everybody is giving up on the EU and sees it with the Euro as failed and dead. Reports are saying that there are months and some even say days left before the EU will collapse and die. If we see the miraculous recovering of the EU, will it serve as a deadly wound that got healed? Time will tell.
Friends, this is just a short summery of what is happening currently. I did not even touch on the natural disasters, the falling away of the Church, signs in the heavens and many other signs that happens on a regular basis. I did not touch on Iran, Turkey and the coalition between them and Russia that seems to unfold currently. I did not touch on the USA and its possible connection to Babylon. And I did not touch on Syria, Isa. 17 and the destruction of Damascus that may happen in the very near future.
The pieces are falling into place. Never has there been a time when everything happening around us looks like its jumping out of the Bible. Surely we are getting very close to the actual fulfilment of the rise of the man of sin. The EU needs a strong leader, and very soon they will get one.
Some intriguing headlines from the weekend: