- Both arms ‘blown off’ after heavy RAF bombing raid on Thursday
- Reports the former London student has been captured in Zlitan…
- …but hours later he ‘escaped through desert towards to Niger or Algeria’
- Loyal son tried to broker peace deal on behalf of his father 10 days ago
- Father and three of sons dead, four more and daughter still at large
Why is the death of Gaddafi and his family graphically displayed, but the death of Bin Ladin, the most wanted man on earth, was reported without graphic images? I really do not want to see the graphic death of any man, but this makes me wonder… Why?
Thanks to Romalynn for the link.