Comment by Adamantine;
If we play the “devils” advocate on this post I would invite all to comment on what they think the greatest obstruction is that points to the ENPI theory to be incorrect.
Here are a few that come to mind:
1) The EU military while having a weak preliminary scaffolding in place is far from complete
2) The Galileo GPS of Europe is incomplete
3) China is still early on the curve of developing its military capacity
4) There is still no true sign of a new world currency or trading system
5) Earthquakes while increased ? are not (thankfully) of a whole new magnitude in size or number
6) The world economic morass still muddles along
7) It is difficult to imagine a change of heart in Israel allowing for any sacrifice
If you wish of course you are free to say there are no strong contraindications apparent to progress of the theory.