Comment by Adamantine:
What is wrong with this picture?
Christine Lagarde, IMF Chief, Asks U.S. To Raise Borrowing Limit
1) The picture should be that of another person as head of the IMF.
Dominuque Strause Kahn should still be IMF Chief as no one should lose a job because of accusations. In addition it appears as though the rape case is likely to be dropped.
2) Christine Lagarde is using her mother as the guide for morals. Her guide should be God
3) Christine Lagarde is commenting on a political question in the US which should not be something of her concern,
4) The US was absolutely foolish to borrow money on the world markets to finance affairs unless the very survival of the nation was at risk. At the time the nations survival was not at risk. Much of the money was borrowed to help oil rich nations such as Iraq which have no intention of paying this back with oil,money or good will.
5) The US Congress has the option of cutting expenses rather than borrowing more and raising the debt limit. Christine Lagarde should not be taking sides in this fiscal discussion
6) The US is on a course to systemic failure and the picture will not be pretty.
7) Under most circumstances this would not be of prophetic concern but because of the approaching decisions on world affairs as it relates to Israel and Palestine anything that has the potential to disrupt the world’s economies may be prophetic. It would be occurring during the only seven year treaty between the revived revised Roman Empire and a revised and revived Israel.