- Almunia, Joaquín. Vice-President, European Commission
- Daele (Van), Frans. Chief of Staff To The President Of The European Council
- Kroes, Neelie. Vice President, European Commission, Commissioner for Digital
- Lamy, Pascal. Director General, World Trade Organization
- Rompuy (Van), Herman. President, European Council
- Sheeran, Josette. Executive Director, United Nations World Food Programme
- Solana Madariaga, Javier. President, Center for Global ESADEgeo Economy and Geopolitics
- Trichet, Jean-Claude. President, European Central Bank
- Zoellick, Robert B. President, The World Bank Group
Comment by Adamantine:
What does seem very important is that the current leadership of the EU is present.
Javier Solana is also present. Where is Tony Blair? Where are any other of the current AC candidates? It is this ability to adapt to new political situations and reinvent a new career that has kept JS ever more involved in the governance of the world.
Given that the one major theory of the Biblical end times is concerned with Europe as the site of the rise of the AC then this remains a concern and a suspicion.
The window of opportunity for the return to a position of power for Javier Solana would appear to be closing and yet he still has access to the very top leaders in the EU and the world.