The Unsensational prediction of a devastaing earthquake in California
Comment by Adamantine:
People who predict economic earthquake events always seem to place it at least 2-5 years in the future.
Those who predict physical earthquakes usually place them 30 or more years in the future.
Consider that the experts really cannot say 30 years in the future any more accurately than they can say one year. Their choice of time frame relates to the audience. To say an economic earthquake is coming in the next 30 years is nearly meaningless. To say a physical earthquake is coming this year seems too threatening.
In truth the article should have read. “California earthquake is likley this year and any other year over the next 30 years.”
Why anyone would move to California ( without a call from God) is beyond me.
1) Science says a large earthquake is coming.
2) All religious sense as it relates to any thought that God might judge behavior would tend to make one ponder the future of California.
3) Common secular sense would say an earthquake is coming.
4) Haiti and Japan would seem to serve as warnings for those who will consider the future.
4) Attempt a search to find prophesies as to the natural destruction of Omaha, Nebraska and one will find little.
California however is fertile ground for such a web search. Everyone knows it is coming.
Does anyone deny it ?
Is it possible that what everyone knows to be true becomes ignored truth?
Is not this even some sort of integration of all forms of wisdom begging the question?
I think no one will be able to say they were not warned.