Unsealed Prophecy

Put, Cush and Libya

I’ve often wondered how Libya ends up being aligned for an invasion of Israel from the North. They are just coming out of a coup d’ etat and it just doesn’t seem reasonable for a country with recent political instability to be sending troops. My assumptions were wrong – the following article shows how “Put” in this verse

 The word of the LORD came to me: “Son of man, set your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him and say, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. And I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great host, all of them with buckler and shield, wielding swords. Persia, Cush, and Put are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; Gomer and all his hordes; Beth-togarmah from the uttermost parts of the north with all his hordes—many peoples are with you.

(Ezekiel 38:1-6 ESV)

is certainly with those that think to invade the land of God’s chosen people.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2012/08/09/the_syrian_rebels_libyan_weapon

The answer – Put is already there via the Liwa al-Ummah.

About these ads

1 Comment

  1. The group is led by Mahdi Al-Harati, an Irish-Libyan who led Libyan rebel forces during the Battle of Tripoli.[2]
    Harati decided to form the group following discussions with supporters of the Syrian opposition during a fact-finding mission to Syria in early 2012. The group does not actively try to recruit Libyans, and about 90% of its 6,000+ members are Syrians, with the remaining 10% a mixture of Libyans and other Arabs. Most of the Libyans are former members of the Tripoli Brigade, which received training from Qatari Special Forces in the town of Nalut during the Libyan civil war. Most of the Syrian fighters are former members of other rebel groups who decided to join Liwaa al-Umma, whilst others have joined as individuals. Compared to most other rebel groups in Syria, Liwaa Al-Umma is seen as better organized and more disciplined.[3]
    Although most of its members are Syrian, foreign volunteers play a key role in the leadership of the group. The main reason behind the formation of the group was so that Al-Harati and other foreign volunteers could share with the Syrian opposition their expertise and experiences fighting elsewhere.[3]
    Although Liwaa Al-Umma and the Free Syrian Army share a common enemy, the Syrian government, the two groups are separate.[4]

    absolutely amazing again, how true is the word of Our faithful Father in heaven

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 271 other followers